Securing land tenure and property rights for all through efficient land administration systems is core to our business.
We offer a range of land administration services as shown in the following summary, and our brochures (click on the links below).
- Legal drafting and institutional strengthening (legislative review and drafting, institutional review, change management and strategic planning)
- Establishing registration and recording systems
- Systematic registration and regularisation
- Surveying and mapping (geodetic control, cadastral survey and mapping, technology transfer, training and capacity building, and a fit-for-purpose land administration approach)
- System improvement through business process re-engineering
- Community participation and awareness (community mapping and profiling, community participation, public awareness campaigns, gender and information, education and communication)
- Establishing dispute resolution and conflict management procedures.