LEI wins World Bank-funded One Map TA contract in Indonesia
Posted on 05/05/2017 by
The One Map TA project will support the Government of Indonesia to:
- define procedures and guidelines for OMP implementation
- enhance access to geospatial data and services
- compile data on existing concessions and licences
- verify data on state lands and integrate state land data into the overall land administration system
- produce fit-for-purpose geospatial data – especially in support of improved land management and governance, including the protection of natural resources
- facilitate participatory community mapping and the incorporation of this mapping into OMP
- pilot OMP implementation processes, and
- implement appropriate project management and monitoring for OMP.
Project outputs include:
- An analysis of the regulatory system, standards, formats and data sharing policies for the One Map framework and NSDI framework
- An analysis of the state/communal/other land designation and registration system
- An analysis of participatory village land use mapping methodologies
- Preparation of the OMP Operationalisation and Acceleration investment lending operation, and
- Capacity building among government agencies to implement the OMP.
For more information, see https://tinyurl.com/mpnf5do.